Poetry or Bees

This weekend I did very little gardening. Amie and I did our daily chore of watering the garden that’s in as well as all the seedlings that areĀ  inside the house. That was all. We had planned to recreate the hoop house but instead we saw many friends, attended a hive opening, waited for rain […]

Kale Going to Seed and Amie in the Garden

The four vigorous kale plants that survived the winter in the hoop house are bolting. I am daily harvesting three of them, letting the biggest one going to seed for saving. Since all four plants are of the same kind, and there are no other brassicas going to seed within a mile, there is no […]